Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Monroe?
There's a common myth that installing security yard sign next to your front door is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. In essence, a burglar is supposed to find the small blue octagon and move on. So why not only implement a home security sign in Monroe and not worry about an actual home security system? Frankly, some think that a home security system isn’t the protector, just get a home security sign in Monroe. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Monroe not your actual security system.
While there is merit in displaying signage from respected home security providers like ADT®, it isn't enough to discourage every intruder. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with a range of additional security measures. You’ll probably agree it’s much less of a gamble than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Monroe.
Legitimize Your Monroe Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Although home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to rely on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, think about using a combination of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be caught by your camera as it can be critical evidence in a criminal case. Consider an outdoor camera system that covers primary entry points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: The majority of invaders gain access via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. When an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s true that numerous robberies occur in broad daylight when residents are at work, you must also have a plan to protect against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically around your windows, doors, and garage will instantly illuminate nefarious behavior and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locks will update you when an individual makes an effort to unlock or open your entry. A doorbell video component enhances your protection by providing real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation device, smart lighting may be customized to a schedule or activated right from your smartphone. These innovative gadgets make it appear that you are present and successfully deter thieves.
Get Started On Your Integrated Home Protection Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Monroe when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home security system? Call (318) 226-6496 or submit the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from a range of packages at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your system exactly how you want it.