A Monitored Monroe Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause serious water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Monroe monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Monroe?
You never want to go down the steps to see that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Monroe flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Monroe flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Monroe Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance arrives. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Monroe flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (318) 226-6496 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.