Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Monroe
As you might already know, the most likely spots for home intrusions are your front entryway and ground-level windows. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as vital devices for home security systems in Monroe. Although the technology has been around for years, you will probably be amazed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you choose, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to stress about your devices being attached correctly.
Each sensor has two-piece magnetic contacts. One piece is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected directly to the door or window. You close your entry and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is armed and a door or window opens, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. However, these newer devices have the ability to do quite a bit more than simply set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Monroe
At the forefront of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of advantages, like the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-volume siren when a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Immediate updates: Want to know what’s going on at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You can obtain instant updates right to your cell phone when a sensor is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will be given a warning too. Your home will be safeguarded, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Virtual access and control: Through the easy-to-use ADT Control app found on your mobile device, you are able to review the current state of your devices and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your various sensors and devices to operate in a unified manner. You can have your entry lights switch on or direct a camera to record when an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They feature a slim design that fits nicely with any interior. You even have the ability to install completely recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wireless or wired components based on the type of installation you want. Either way, your house will be better protected.
More versatile than previous versions, window and door sensors in Monroe can be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In Monroe
How would you like to have modern window and door alarm sensors in Monroe that enhance your safety and link right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, place a call to (318) 226-6496 or submit the easy form below.